• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Childrens Lips too Unnatural
I use PP frequently to smooth ruddy, blothchy baby skin, but the lips come out too un-natural. I have tried toning down the saturation, darkness & contrast, but the lip still just don't look natural. I've even tried the restore brush. I know I need to set some presets, but would like to know if anyone has found a good formula or combination of settings to accomplish natural looking childs lips.

Also a suggested enhancement woudl be to tone down this correction automatically is the 'child' button is selected. What does that button DO anyway?

Barbara

(11-07-2012, 05:37 PM)bjholmin Wrote: I use PP frequently to smooth ruddy, blothchy baby skin, but the lips come out too un-natural. I have tried toning down the saturation, darkness & contrast, but the lip still just don't look natural. I've even tried the restore brush. I know I need to set some presets, but would like to know if anyone has found a good formula or combination of settings to accomplish natural looking childs lips.

Also a suggested enhancement woudl be to tone down this correction automatically is the 'child' button is selected. What does that button DO anyway?

Barbara

I agree! I wish there were a child button that did not adjust face sculpting at all. I turn off the eyes/nose settings and the face sculpting. I find the lips are a problem with adults as well. i again either turn off the mouth/nose or reduce the sharpening.

I thought that if you have selected child from the beginning, face sculpting will not be applied by default. Or at least that is the way it seems to work on my computer.