• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smile relaxed
(11-22-2011, 12:07 AM)Kat999 Wrote: Back to the idea to "relax" the face....basically what I did was realize that a smaller smile will produce a more slider face ...so I just applied a slight bit of face slendering....

And you did this "slendering" in PPro? I've seen the "adjust the face" sliders but can't really tell what it's doing. Certainly, the neck thingy is easy to see (what it's doing).
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

(11-22-2011, 12:07 AM)Kat999 Wrote: Back to the idea to "relax" the face....basically what I did was realize that a smaller smile will produce a more slider face ...so I just applied a slight bit of face slendering....
Blame me for all this...I noticed it 'buried' last week and commented on it, which brought it forward again. Shy

(11-22-2011, 02:37 AM)garratt15a Wrote:
Blame me for all this...I noticed it 'buried' last week and commented on it, which brought it forward again. Shy

Naw, that's OK. The topic (images) was useful discussion. Smile
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

I haven't even posted a pic of my wife. Wink (And I'm so old, no one would want to see her anyway. LOL)

(11-22-2011, 09:16 PM)garratt15a Wrote:
(11-22-2011, 01:10 PM)Slynky Wrote: I haven't even posted a pic of my wife. Wink (And I'm so old, no one would want to see her anyway. LOL)
Oh, so who was Angie then ?

Angie, bless her heart, was the wife of my cousin-in-law. I say "was" because she had some problems (mentally). Something was wrong with her, anyway, and perhaps the big mold problem in their house (that caused them to have to move out for three months while the insurance company fixed it) may have added to her problems. Sadly (and not meaning to be depressing), she is no longer with us. She took her own life in October of this year. Sad

(11-22-2011, 09:41 PM)Slynky Wrote:
(11-22-2011, 01:10 PM)Slynky Wrote: I haven't even posted a pic of my wife. Wink (And I'm so old, no one would want to see her anyway. LOL)

Angie, bless her heart, was the wife of my cousin-in-law. I say "was" because she had some problems (mentally). Something was wrong with her, anyway, and perhaps the big mold problem in their house (that caused them to have to move out for three months while the insurance company fixed it) may have added to her problems. Sadly (and not meaning to be depressing), she is no longer with us. She took her own life in October of this year. Sad
Humm...We seem to have hijacked this thread. However sorry to hear about loosing your model. Such a waste

(11-23-2011, 02:16 AM)garratt15a Wrote:
(11-22-2011, 09:41 PM)Slynky Wrote:

Humm...We seem to have hijacked this thread. However sorry to hear about loosing your model. Such a waste

Well, she wasn't my model...she was extended family and I photographed her at a family get-together. But, yeah, it's sad. She was 32 and left 4 boys and a husband behind.

But we should let the thread return to its initial state. Smile