• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 11????
Exclamation 
I upgraded months ago in order to take advantage of the free upgrade to Version 11 that was offered. I am very disappointed that the upgrade is not available yet. What I thought would be a time limited, great deal turned out to be business as usual as the offer has been emailed to me in one form or another more than once per week since then! I feel like I was scammed.
John

Couldn't agree more! I appreciate there must be a lot of work involved but if that was the case they should have held back from announcing it until they knew they were near to completion. Just a sneaky way of getting money from already loyal customers.

Remember Duke Nukem!!!

I am on the verge of giving up on these forums!

Admins don't seem bothered to reply unless it suits them.

Not even a reply when I raise a support call!

Come on PP people this is getting to be a joke now

(04-23-2012, 09:58 PM)Skids Wrote: Couldn't agree more! I appreciate there must be a lot of work involved but if that was the case they should have held back from announcing it until they knew they were near to completion. Just a sneaky way of getting money from already loyal customers.

Remember Duke Nukem!!!

Ha! I'm not sure how many gamers are in the photo forums here, but I played Duke Nukem, and after a while people started calling the upcoming new version 'vapor ware.'

If you're a gamer, you would know a lot of games came out long after original forecast due to various issues.

It is getting 'long in the tooth' to keep promoting version 10 - trying to get more sales for the previous version before the new version comes out - part of that may be attempting to get enough funds together to produce the new version. But they should do a better job of sticking their faces in here to at least say, 'hey, we've got some bugs to work out' or something.

Still nothing from anyone, not even support calls raise any clue on whats happening about Version 11

MyBB 
Facebook page looks interesting with what is being shown, but no, no release date.

Sad
PortraitProfessional Forum

So they promote it on Facebook but don't say anything to their exisiting customers that bother to use their forums!! Just ridiculous

Well I go to this site to check for any updates to my software and look what we see a post for a trial of version 11. So why is it that the free upgrade to us that paid for it hasn't come through yet?

http://www.softexia.com/portrait-professional.html

They were advertising over a year ago like it was coming out any day. They must have really screwed up or don't care about their customers. Pretty dirty.