• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10.8 release notes?
Hi,

great to see that there are still updates for the 10.x version, as you must be busy preparing the release of version 11.

Would you mind posting the release notes for 10.8, so we know what´s new and if it is worth to update?

Thanks as always - MacSass

Yes we want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(03-26-2012, 07:01 PM)MacSass Wrote: Hi,

great to see that there are still updates for the 10.x version, as you must be busy preparing the release of version 11.

Would you mind posting the release notes for 10.8, so we know what´s new and if it is worth to update?

Thanks as always - MacSass

What I want to know is why we have to ask for release notes every time a new release comes out?

All other software companies I know of automatically give release notes explaining exactly what the new release does.

This should be standard practice!

Do any admins read these posts anymore?

There is a definite lack of responses to general questions and Version 11 looks like being the editing worlds Duke Nukem!

Hi guys,

while I agree that releasenotes would be helpful (been asking for that pretty much every time), it´s nice to see still see updates coming, while they must be busy preparing version 11.

Overall I do think the release cycle if pretty ok, and I have not seen a fixed time announcement for V11 - so right now I don´t think it can compete with the Duke yet Wink .

I´m expecting a V11 release before Photokina trade fair in Germany (September) - but that is just my guess.

Hope with V11 the release notes attached to the update webpage that where promised some time ago will come ... whatever V11 will bring, I´m looking forward to it and until then I´m happily using what I have now.

Cheers - MacSass