• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help-fix eyes
who knows how to fix the circles under her eyes... i guess I screwed up my lighting and it looks like crap.. I really like the pose and want to save this photo to use in my profile..

Thanks, vince

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-19-2012, 02:20 PM)vedwardsphotography Wrote: who knows how to fix the circles under her eyes... i guess I screwed up my lighting and it looks like crap.. I really like the pose and want to save this photo to use in my profile..

Thanks, vince

Yes, she DOES have a nice (slight) smile that is interesting. Good eye contact.

Not sure what you can with PPro but you should be able to lighten the area with PShop.

I did this in about 20 minutes with duplicating the layer in PS (and setting the top layer to screen). Erased all but around the area we wanted lightened and adjusted opacity afterwards. Then took it to PPros for some tweaking Wink.

I didn't think the dark areas you talked about were horrible anyway. But here is my go at it...you should be able to do something similar if this is close to what you way. Wink

A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

you made that look easy.... I never learned PShop... I am a major critique of my work trying to get better.. I want to consistently take good shots.. she didn't wear any makeup and I wanted to smooth out under her eyes.. I like for my photos to be able to print up to 20"x30".
That is my plan to distinguish myself from the competition..

thanks

quote='Slynky' pid='8652' dateline='1329666216']
(02-19-2012, 02:20 PM)vedwardsphotography Wrote: who knows how to fix the circles under her eyes... i guess I screwed up my lighting and it looks like crap.. I really like the pose and want to save this photo to use in my profile..

Thanks, vince

Yes, she DOES have a nice (slight) smile that is interesting. Good eye contact.

Not sure what you can with PPro but you should be able to lighten the area with PShop.

I did this in about 20 minutes with duplicating the layer in PS (and setting the top layer to screen). Erased all but around the area we wanted lightened and adjusted opacity afterwards. Then took it to PPros for some tweaking Wink.

I didn't think the dark areas you talked about were horrible anyway. But here is my go at it...you should be able to do something similar if this is close to what you way. Wink

[/quote]

I generally would brighten is using Picasa. I too am a beginner. I need to learn Photoshop. I advice you to learn photoshop too.