• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From Picture To Portrait
        This was a regulator shot, with with the help of
Portrait Professional became a nice Portrait.
The crop was done with Portrait Pro, the frame
was done with Photoscape.

(11-25-2011, 08:55 PM)BCook Wrote: This was a regulator shot, with with the help of
Portrait Professional became a nice Portrait.
The crop was done with Portrait Pro, the frame
was done with Photoscape.
You have done really well with this one,keep up the good work,you will find PP an awesum tool turning regular shots into fantastic portraitsBig Grin

Davie

Really good job. I like 'playing and cropping' and a lot of the pics I have, have been much larger pics to start with. Half the fun is in the editing.

Andy

gr8 job. The eyes, facial, and teeth work you did are very nice, all this considering that it was from a snapshot. As you progress with the software, you will find other hidden gems that can be done. But as a sidebar. Sometimes when you least expect it, it can also throw you a curve, especially when you are modifying the face to make it slimmer.

Cool
PortraitProfessional Forum

Nice improvement. The model has good basic features to begin with, so that's a plus. Just a darn shame there is that green and magenta banding around her face... Sad

Also, as I tend to repeat here, one gets so thrilled with the product, they forget to inspect closely. Always make sure your skin selection area is complete (which looks OK on yours) because that's a common mistake. Also--this one applies to you--sometimes something weird happens so you need to be on the lookout. In your case, something under the chin...some leftover artifact or something.

But, you've definitely turned a mediocre image into one that will draw attention. Smile
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

Nice work. Turning a nice shot into a portrait that has professional qualities

It's good work. If I could make a couple of small suggestions, I think the teeth could go a little whiter without looking fake. And in the same area, I suspect you have sharpened the mouth (nothing wrong with that) but it seems to have sharpened the teeth too. I find I have to scale back the teeth sharpening to nothing otherwise they don't look right.