• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrade confusion.
Hi Michael and MusicLaw,

I'm not too familiar with message boards so, in the event your recent posts were to address my post regarding the upgrade, thank you.

I do have a 64 bit machine and have sent a PM to Arjun and will look forward to a reply.

(12-04-2011, 03:18 AM)jubillant Wrote: Hi Michael and MusicLaw,

I'm not too familiar with message boards so, in the event your recent posts were to address my post regarding the upgrade, thank you.

I do have a 64 bit machine and have sent a PM to Arjun and will look forward to a reply.
My impression is if you were to now upgrade your current version of v10 to the 64bit version of v10, you would be entitled to an equivalent 64bit version of v11 at no charge. Arjun's response to your PM will certainly provide you the answer.

Until it is actually announced, we will not know what the variations are of the v11 Master Suite.

Hi, i'm trying to upgrade from 5.3.2 to 5.4.2.2 but i am confused as to which folder to upload to my ftp.

When you download the new version you get a zip file, with a main file named "concrete5422" and inside that file a bunch of files including a "concrete" file.

Which file do i upload? the main concrete5422 file? or just the concrete one? in that case what are all the other ones for???

So is it true that you will be able to upgrade to version 10 to 11 when your purchased it, and is there a particular cutoff or grandfather when it was purchase to take affect. What are some of the new features of version 11 and is it beta format as of now to preview or some type of RC?

(12-23-2011, 02:49 PM)kennyb7322 Wrote: So is it true that you will be able to upgrade to version 10 to 11 when your purchased it, and is there a particular cutoff or grandfather when it was purchase to take affect. What are some of the new features of version 11 and is it beta format as of now to preview or some type of RC?

There has been no official date, or any mention of new advances. But a purchase now will allow you to upgrade to 11 when it appears.

PortraitProfessional Forum

(12-23-2011, 08:11 PM)tebogan Wrote:
(12-23-2011, 02:49 PM)kennyb7322 Wrote: So is it true that you will be able to upgrade to version 10 to 11 when your purchased it, and is there a particular cutoff or grandfather when it was purchase to take affect. What are some of the new features of version 11 and is it beta format as of now to preview or some type of RC?

There has been no official date, or any mention of new advances. But a purchase now will allow you to upgrade to 11 when it appears.

I think that PP are being very vague on 11. It has been advertised on the home page for quite some time but nobody can give any dates?! Also there is nothing to suggest what the improvements are in V11.

I think its just to sell upgrades and make more money for PP