• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple faces
This is perfect for individual shots, but I'd LOVE to see functionality for couples photos. (engagement sessions anyone?) Or does this already exist and this noob doesn't know it? :@)

It's already there. All you have to do is look for it !

From the Help file .................

If there is more than one face in your image, you simply need to go through the enhancement process with each face one by one.

Start by locating the feature points on one of the faces, and then go through the remaining steps until you are happy with how the face has been enhanced.

You can then repeat the process for any other faces in the image.

To return to the start of the process to enhance the next face, either

· Select the menu command File > Enhance Another Face In This Photo (keyboard shortcut CTRL+E), or

· Press the Next Button and select Enhance Another Face In This Photo from the drop-down list.

When you select this command, the original image stored in the software is effectively replaced with the enhanced image you have just created. You are then taken back to the Select Gender stage so that you can go through the process again for another face in your image.

You can repeat this process as many times as you need until every face in the image has been enhanced.

IMPORTANT: Please note that when you select this command, the changes to enhance the current face are fixed. You will no longer be able to make changes to the way the current face is enhanced.

You therefore need to make sure you are completely finished with each face before moving on to the next one.

Hi,

I think he was referring to making the same enhancements to several photos.

From my opinion that has been discussed a couple of times (search for "batch"), but it was deemed to to be possible to autonatically apply a batch of enhancement settings to several photos automatically.

Regards - MacSass