• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poor service and major bug in PP studio
Sad Here i'am with the pp useless. i must say i have been getting response from them, but it seems they can correct my problem. they are trying. My problem? when i bought the fill version 8.1.6 i was sent a token to activated, once activated i played with it for a few hours with now problem. I shut my computer off for the night, next day when opening program, it ask me for the activation code all over again.
after reporting this, i got a reply telling me that my ip adress keeps changing, and to try a new token given to me. when i try new token it did the same thing. then i tried the old token and it worked but when seleting picture it crashes and windows error comes up (portrait profesional has encountered a problem and needs to close) i was told that when i shut down the program and restart that the pp program reads a difrent ip adress,and that is true cause my internet provider changes ip adress constantly for securty reasons. anyone have this same issues and if so has it been resolved?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poor service and major bug in PP studio - Megatone - 04-10-2009, 03:19 PM