• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skip To Final Step Button
The Skip To Final Step Button in the \File\Settings menu does not work.

I checked the "Skip to Final Step" and the "Show Enhance Skin Only" boxes to show both buttons. Only the Enhanced Skin button showed up.

I closed PP10 and reopened it, but it still didn't show the Skip To Final Step button.

I also un-checked the "Show Enhance Skin Only" button, but that didn't help either.

Use the spacebar to skip steps ........ it won't skip to the final step, it skips one step at a time.

(09-05-2011, 11:26 PM)Roscoe Wrote: Use the spacebar to skip steps ........ it won't skip to the final step, it skips one step at a time.

I just tried it.
I brought up an image that I had edited (and wanted to do more), and tried to skip before selecting female. Didn't work. So, I selected female, and got the instruction to mark the left side of her right eye and tried to skip. Didn't work.

According to the menu settings, I am supposed to see a button in the right panel. I did see one for edit skin only, but never saw the skip button.

Thanks for responding.

Michael

You can't skip the eyes, nose tip and mouth steps .......... skipping begins when you advance to the next stage.
If I were you I'd uninstall PP, reboot, clear your temp files, clean up the registry (you can use the free tool Toni Arts Easy Cleaner which you can download here http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts/) and reinstall PP. If that doesn't fix the problem I suggest you submit a support ticket and include as much information as you can.

(09-05-2011, 09:46 PM)MichaelDmiller Wrote: The Skip To Final Step Button in the \File\Settings menu does not work.

I checked the "Skip to Final Step" and the "Show Enhance Skin Only" boxes to show both buttons. Only the Enhanced Skin button showed up.

I closed PP10 and reopened it, but it still didn't show the Skip To Final Step button.

I also un-checked the "Show Enhance Skin Only" button, but that didn't help either.

Hi Michael,

The skip to final step button will appear as a fast forward button next to the Next button. It will appear right after you mark the 5 points on your subjects face.

Hope this helps.
Anthropics Technology Ltd.

(09-06-2011, 01:15 AM)Roscoe Wrote: You can't skip the eyes, nose tip and mouth steps .......... skipping begins when you advance to the next stage.

Thanks Roscoe, I just found it. It's not labeled like the Enhance Skin Only button.

I put in a features request to be able to skip all outlines to get to the image for further editing. I saw your recommendations also.