• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teeth Blurry HELP!
OK i am new to this program and watched just about every video possible why do my teeth on my picture continue to become blurry and how do i fix it?? Any help would be apprecaited! Thanks in advance!

If you could post the example, it would help. Smile

I've never had a problem with teeth getting blurry from this tool. I will say one must tinker with the controls with care. Not sure how to explain it but if you add too much whitening/brightening, etc., they start to look mottled or something. At least in some I have worked on.
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

(08-16-2011, 09:50 PM)Slynky Wrote: If you could post the example, it would help. Smile

I've never had a problem with teeth getting blurry from this tool. I will say one must tinker with the controls with care. Not sure how to explain it but if you add too much whitening/brightening, etc., they start to look mottled or something. At least in some I have worked on.

I agree with your assessment, the whitening tool is not as polished as I would like it to be. If you slide too far right with whiten teeth or brighten teeth or whiten area you get a tooth surface area that does not look right, hard to describe.

I have had the same problem where the bottom of the top teeth and the bottom teeth get blurred out right after I push the space bar to work from original to edited. It is automatic. It is really making my editing difficult. Does anyone have any suggestions.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Dont know if this is the same issue you are having, but I have had instances where the software oversharpens the teeth (they look a little blurry) when I start to edit the picture. I moved the slider for "sharpen mouth" to the left (unsharpen) and it clears up.