• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Activation Code problems
I just bought PP and followed the easy installment procedure to the letter. Always did like the simple approach....plug and play. After enjoying the free trial verion I thought I'd just buy the full version. Just enter the activation key sent me, answer a question on how I found PP and maybe a comment,....and away we go. Then prompted for the activation key again, once more to the How-did-you-find-us page, another thank you, once again prompted for the activation key, back to the How......again, and again, and again. In short I cannot even open the programme. Just the same loop every time.
$59.95 later and the day after and no reply from PP-support I turn to you. Anyone know the solution to this?

Just had a reply from Support. I will follow their instructions after work. Seems there is an incompatibility issue with Nokia PC Suite.
I'll keep you posted.

having the same issues and it will have started at the time i upgraded nokia pc suite what is the issue/solution

Jakedog Wrote:having the same issues and it will have started at the time i upgraded nokia pc suite what is the issue/solution

There is still nothing from Nokia. We'll just have to wait.
However, I got a link from Support that sorted out the activation code problem. Maybe you've got one, too, by now, if they've spotted your post.

cheers yes they have sent a link for a new download which i have downloaded and installed and is working correctly

email states the following

If you use Vista and install the Nokia PC Suite software then the license for Portrait Professional can't be installed. If the license was already installed then Portrait Professional will revert to being unlicensed until the Nokia software is removed.

We have made a special version of Portrait Professional Max that fixes the problem caused by the Nokia software:

Jakedog Wrote:cheers yes they have sent a link for a new download which i have downloaded and installed and is working correctly

email states the following

If you use Vista and install the Nokia PC Suite software then the license for Portrait Professional can't be installed. If the license was already installed then Portrait Professional will revert to being unlicensed until the Nokia software is removed.

We have made a special version of Portrait Professional Max that fixes the problem caused by the Nokia software:

Glad you got it sorted. Enjoy. Amazing tool, really.