• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lightroom Workflow
How well will Portrait Professional fit into a Lightroom Workflow.

Can I tell Lightroom I want to edit in PP and have the image returned into the LR library?

We have no current plans to produce Portrait Professional as a plugin to Lightroom, but maybe a Lightroom expert could tell us what the best way of using the two products together is?

Tony

I'm not really a Lightroom expert, but it would indeed be very usefull to be able to use this as an external editor for Lightroom.
A plugin is not required.
This would mean that the programm should accept a TIFF file as input parameter and skip the "select file" in the current programm.
When closing the application the input TIFF file should be updated.

Having this functionality would allow the workflow and filemanegement to be kept in Lightroom.

Marcel
http://foto.vanvuren.info

It would be a great enhancement for me too to accept an image file in the command line !!!

Eye4U Wrote:A plugin is not required.
This would mean that the programm should accept a TIFF file as input parameter and skip the "select file" in the current programm.

Yes, while good plugin support would be great - this should be a relatively easy first step, and it would help greatly...

Is this supported in 8.1 by any chance? (or planned for any release coming up in the near term)?

Benedikt Wrote:
Eye4U Wrote:A plugin is not required.

Yes, while good plugin support would be great - this should be a relatively easy first step, and it would help greatly...

Is this supported in 8.1 by any chance?  (or planned for any release coming up in the near term)?

Hello, I'm considering buying Portrait Professional. Has any progress been made with the above? All I'm interested in doing at present is grading in Lightroom and exporting to PP without any side effects.

Thanks,
John.

johnstar Wrote:Hello, I'm considering buying Portrait Professional. Has any progress been made with the above? All I'm interested in doing at present is grading in Lightroom and exporting to PP without any side effects.

Thanks,
John.

Ahh, have just seen this: http://www.portraitprofessional.com/supp...view&id=58 Has anyone tried this method?