• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i can't access the programme
Sad 
I KEEP GETTING A ERROR MESSAGE STATING THAT "PORTRAIT PROFESSIONAL APPLICATION HAS ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO CLOSE. WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. THEN IT ASK IF I WANT TO TELL MICROSOFT ABOUT THIS PROBLEM, WHICH I DID...ONLY NOTHING HAS CHANGED I'VE UN-INSTALLED IT...DRAGGED AND DROPPED MY PICTURES...RESTARTED MY WHOLE LAPTOP..NOTHING HAS WORKED... ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY COS I REALLY WANT TO USE THIS PROGRAMME AND IT LET ME CHANGE 3 PICTURES THEN STOPPED WORKING AND HASN'T WORKED SINCE. NO MATTER WHAT I TRY. ANYONE ANY CLUE WHAT TO DO? I'M USING WINDOWS XP. THANX IN ADVANCE

Hi Everyone,

We are already in conversation about this in the ticket system. I'll post up a solution in the forum if we find one.

Tony

deedee25 Wrote:I KEEP GETTING A ERROR MESSAGE STATING THAT "PORTRAIT PROFESSIONAL APPLICATION HAS ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO CLOSE. WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. THEN IT ASK IF I WANT TO TELL MICROSOFT ABOUT THIS PROBLEM, WHICH I DID...ONLY NOTHING HAS CHANGED I'VE UN-INSTALLED IT...DRAGGED AND DROPPED MY PICTURES...RESTARTED MY WHOLE LAPTOP..NOTHING HAS WORKED... ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY COS I REALLY WANT TO USE THIS PROGRAMME AND IT LET ME CHANGE 3 PICTURES THEN STOPPED WORKING AND HASN'T WORKED SINCE. NO MATTER WHAT I TRY. ANYONE ANY CLUE WHAT TO DO? I'M USING WINDOWS XP.  THANX IN ADVANCE

Yes, I have the same problem with version 8 and as yest no-one has replied to my ticket. What is the route to getting your money back?

Be patient Firebaby, they'll find a fix for the problem. I'm having a different problem which Anthropics are trying to fix but it's too early in the piece to be asking for money back.

Ok Roscoe, I hope they can, but the error gives so little away there's so little to go on!

I'll hold fire on a refund a while.

We fixed this problem a few days ago and made a public release 8.0.7 yesterday containing the solution to the problem. Just go to the license manager http://pprof.com/licenses and type in your details to access the download.

regards,
Gary
Anthropics

Yes, I have tried this version on my PC and it still fails. I am trying it on my laptop, but need to get around the vagaries of the licensing to see if it works - which I assume it probably will, however, we'll see?!