• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nodes (second attempt)
Apparently my post did not show up... Strange!

I wanted to suggest that the user could add a node or point on a blue line by double clicking at the spot where the mouse pointer is. This would give the user the ability to "fine tune" the line. Also, by right clicking on a node, a dialog box with the option to delete the point would appear.

Thouhts?

hal

Hi Hal,

It is a common missconception that the more acurately you place the blue lines the better the result will be. In fact, Portrait Professional is designed so you can very quickly place the points without being too accurate and still get a just as good, if not better result as if you spent ages getting it accurate. Try doing it quickly, and you will see what I mean.

Tony

Thanks for the response Tony... It was just a thought to get a closer match for changes.

hal

admin Wrote:Hi Hal,

It is a common missconception that the more acurately you place the blue lines the better the result will be.  In fact, Portrait Professional is designed so you can very quickly place the points without being too accurate and still get a just as good, if not better result as if you spent ages getting it accurate.  Try doing it quickly, and you will see what I mean.

Tony