• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
multiple computers for portrait pro.
I bought portrait pro and I am trying to download it on my second computer at another house and it will not download. what am I doing wrong? all these programs work on 2 or 3 computers in different places. isn't that possible with portrait pro. I have had it for months.
I have a lot of work to do. if anyone could plse answer me quickly, I would greatly appreciate it.
TIA
M

One computer, one licence. More than one computer, additional licences must be purchased.

Roscoe Wrote:One computer, one licence.  More than one computer, additional licences must be purchased.

can it be moved to a different computer when I am working in a different place. thanks for answering so quickly
m

Check this thread

http://www.portraitprofessional.com/Foru...hp?tid=665

I think if program have multi license then you can use in multi conputer..

I have just sent them a message about this... thanks for the link...

Hi Denial Craig,

No, each license is for one computer only.
Your friend's computer will need it's own license.

Rolleyes 
Just wondering why you don't respect the time, energy and work that goes into creating upgrades on software? The license upgrade for me is inexpensive enough that if my wife had it on her computer (same house), I'd pay for a second license to upgrade hers as well.
Alas, perhaps I'm just old-fashioned that way, and figure I shouldn't simply steal from the software company.

The beauty of reality is that we are masters of its creation.

(10-17-2013, 12:13 PM)Essence of Imagery Wrote: Just wondering why you don't respect the time, energy and work that goes into creating upgrades on software? The license upgrade for me is inexpensive enough that if my wife had it on her computer (same house), I'd pay for a second license to upgrade hers as well.
Alas, perhaps I'm just old-fashioned that way, and figure I shouldn't simply steal from the software company.

I think you are doing a good job and having the right thinking so that we can all continue to enjoy new releases at a reasonable price. Smile

(10-19-2013, 07:19 AM)williamting Wrote:
(10-17-2013, 12:13 PM)Essence of Imagery Wrote: Just wondering why you don't respect the time, energy and work that goes into creating upgrades on software? The license upgrade for me is inexpensive enough that if my wife had it on her computer (same house), I'd pay for a second license to upgrade hers as well.

I think you are doing a good job and having the right thinking so that we can all continue to enjoy new releases at a reasonable price. Smile

I just bought the software and it installed just fine on my desktop AND my laptop, thought I had no success installing on my backup desktop computer. I guess one is enough because Photoshop is usually all I need