• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Closed eyes option
I do a lot of weds and in some cases the bride is very emotive, eyes closed. I know you can turn eyes adj in the pane, but I guess would be a nice option when you are "tracing" the eyes in first place.
Tried the search without luck, sorry if this topic has been discussed.

Thanks

If the eyes are closed I wouldn't even bother getting the tracing part accurate in the eyes. Just don't bother changing the eye outline from the default as if you turn off the Eye section, it wont be used. I'd also recommend setting up a preset to turn off the eye section. You can see a tutorial on presets in our videos section of the website:

http://www.portraitprofessional.com/phot...tutorials/

Tony

admin Wrote:If the eyes are closed I wouldn't even bother getting the tracing part accurate in the eyes.  Just don't bother changing the eye outline from the default as if you turn off the Eye section, it wont be used.  I'd also recommend setting up a preset to turn off the eye section.   You can see a tutorial on presets in our videos section of the website:

http://www.portraitprofessional.com/phot...tutorials/

Tony

It might not be a bad consideration for the future...kinda like the open mouth closed mouth setting....this would allow us to still tweak the eye area even in a closed eye situation...sharpen the eyelashes...slight adjustments to the eyes positions...such as widening the space between them....etc. Speaking of eye lashes...would love a slider now to darken and thicken the appearance of the eyelashes.

Thanks

Agree 100% with Kat999, turning off the eyes adjustments cancels the eyelashes.

I see, that makes a lot of sense.  I'm putting it in our suggestions database. For the moment, you could turn all the eyeball related sliders down to zero and save the slider settings in a preset called "closed eyes" to quickly turn those sliders to zero.

Tony