• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIRST TIME USER
I've noticed the times you have posted here....lol...do get enough sleep...this program can become addicting...when I first got my first version...it became like a video game to me...I was begging folks to give me their wrinkles.... Wink ...that too shall pass

Thanks again, I really Appreciate your expertise.........

Not an expert...still learning too....

I decided to play around a few minutes with your image...this is what I came out with....this is not to say...this is better...just another example...I'm still learning too.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Kat999 Wrote:I decided to play around a few minutes with your image...this is what I came out with....this is not to say...this is better...just another example...I'm still learning too.

Just noticed a spot on his forehead I should have fixed...sigh...see what I mean...it takes time...

RE: FIRST TIME USER

Sleep? the truth is I was diagnosed with parkinsons 1 yr ago.
medicine is wonderful (almost) no side effects . when I can't sleep I Learn.
I have been a pro photographer 30 years using VR lenses (canon) are a blessing. so I am preparing myself just in case I get worse by learning as much as I can. I am still shooting at 98%.........
In my 30 yrs I did 280 Weddings (maybe that is why I shake hmmm)
Now I do anything but Weddings.

I found PP very interesting and love working the sliders seeing the results.
I have found that funeral directors need my services..the family brings in a picture (s) of the loved one and they are sometimes in poor condition, that is when I do my best to provide the family with a lasting memory of their loved one.
You have been so nice I appreciate your help..........Steve
I have not made a sale yet, I want to be better first.
The pictures I have used so far were friends (all living)..just so you know

Thanks for sharing your story...I don't have PD yet...I saw that in half jest...I seem to grow a new syndrome every year...ha...I do have problems with tremors...broken neck many years ago...left me with the shakes on the left side sometimes...and a bone spur that pierced my cord gave them to me on the other side too...and I still have pain issues and massive headaches...working with images is my therapy...when I'm not shaking too much...or without some of my sight...I crave fixing damaged photos...makes me feel like a doctor of memories. Anyway...very happy to meet you!

The man's eyes are off, you might need to rework it, it looks like his contacts are coming off.