• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
color hair
Tried to print photo after hair was colored.
Photo printed ok but hair color change would print.
Hair color came out same color as origenal photo.
not the color i change it too.

I am thinking this program is JUNK.

Dear Wildstar,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems printing and saving. Amongst the many thousands of customers we have, you are the first I've heard of with this problem, so I'm afraid I can only recommend you stay patient while we try and resolve this problem for you. If you've not already done so, please open a support ticket as that is the best way of trying to get this problem fixed.

Thanks

Tony

Hi Wildstar,

I replied to you via email, have you received my response?

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

admin Wrote:Dear Wildstar,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems printing and saving.  Amongst the many thousands of customers we have, you are the first I've heard of with this problem, so I'm afraid I can only recommend you stay patient while we try and resolve this problem for you.  If you've not already done so, please open a support ticket as that is the best way of trying to get this problem fixed.

Thanks

Tony

Opened a support ticket they dont have the know how to fix the problum.
Support ticket ( joke ticket )

Hi Wildstar,

We have been responding to you but unfortunately we have not yet been able to see the problem you are having, as you state the colour change to the hair is visible only on the hair on your screen not the .pp produced or the saved image. We are trying our best to help you.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

This thread is a duplicate of the solved one here:
http://www.portraitprofessional.com/Foru...094&page=1