• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can not save edited photo
I can not save my edited photo
I have tried all the save tabs nothing works
it only saves the unedited photo.
I am running windows 7 with IE 9.

If I can't save the edited photo then this softwhare is junk to me.
A big wast of money.

i can inhance the photo but when i try to save it I end up with the origanal photo being saved.

HELP

A support ticket to Anthropics should resolve this issue for you. This forum isn't monitored 24/7 so a support ticket would be the best route to take.
Include as many details as you can. Portrait Professional Version (Standard or Studio), version number, your operating system and whether it's 32 or 64 bit, file format of the file/s which aren't being saved, the details of any error message which is generated etc.

Appologies if this seems obvious, but some people miss this: Portrait Professional adds a _pp to the end of your filename, so the original is not overwritten. Just to check you are looking at the correct file when looking for your changes.

Tony

admin Wrote:Appologies if this seems obvious, but some people miss this: Portrait Professional adds a _pp to the end of your filename, so the original is not overwritten.  Just to check you are looking at the correct file when looking for your changes.

Tony

yes the file that i am looking at has the
_pp but it is not edited
The edited file is there on the split screen but only the unedited file will save.

I am running windows 7 64 bit with IE 9

Please make your "after" image appear very different from the "before", for example go to the Picture Controls at the bottom of the list of sliders and increase saturation and temperature as high as they will go. Now save the _pp output file and it will be much more obvious that Portrait Professional is saving the "after" image.

Gary

Your not running a trial version are you?

Gary Wrote:Please make your "after" image appear very different from the "before", for example go to the Picture Controls at the bottom of the list of sliders and increase saturation and temperature as high as they will go. Now save the _pp output file and it will be much more obvious that Portrait Professional is saving the "after" image.

Gary

Did that skin color did change but there is NO change in the HAIR color.
Would not save or print the new hair color

Kat999 Wrote:Your not running a trial version are you?

STANDARD EDITION 10

wildstar Wrote:Did that skin color did change but there is NO change in the HAIR color.
Would not save or print the new hair color
When you are using the hair controls and choose "View/Edit hair area" then the currently selected regions of hair in the image are highlighted in a magenta color by default. However the highlighted hair selection area is not part of the finished image and will not be saved in the final output.

When editing the hair area choose the OK button and you will see the image without the hair selection mask displayed over it. This is the image that will be saved when saving a final jpeg or TIFF file.

Gary