• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want it all...
I use your software in many situations...I love the user interface...it is so simple...you guys are on to some real breakthrough work...I feel like more is just around the corner...and I'm salivating for it...well...maybe I'm getting a little carried away...however...I think you folks should truely consider creating a full photo edit program...so many ideas you already have implemented towards face and hair, could be used on other photo elements too....think about it for the future...I think you could run with the Big Boys if you did...looking forward to whatever you guys produce!

My favorite feature so far...the ability to balance and even out skin tones...to me the most useful.

Hi Kat999,

Thank you for the support! We have been working hard on something like you describe, called SmartPhotoEditor - which will be released soon.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

Leo Wrote:Hi Kat999,

Thank you for the support! We have been working hard on something like you describe, called SmartPhotoEditor - which will be released soon.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

Can't wait!

Smart Photo Editor Beta's working well (touch wood !)
What happens June 30th ? Does it self-destruct or just quit working ?

The current beta will stop working on June 30th, but we will either produce another beta by then or make it available for sale.

Tony

Are you also working on a Virus Protection software against a link sent to me by Tony Polichroniadis from Smart Photo Editor that contained 13 Trojan viruses. He and Emma have admitted to this in the Smart Photo Editor Facebook page. It has wiped my PS Lightroom and many other programs.

I recommend not to buy anything from Anthropics. They deny that the programs have not problems and then will send you Trojans if you complain too much.

I have solid proof that what I write is correct.