• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Try
Rolleyes 
This is my first try at using PP... What do you think??
Before & after attached.

Nice job....I would remove more of the shine and blend a little more of the red blotchiness out of the skin...but, good for first time out.....just my opinion.

It appears you have simply used the PP default settings, as the hair is overdone, the face is altered, etc.
For portraiture, care needs to be taken at the time of shooting more than afterwards in software.

canuckdave Wrote:It appears you have simply used the PP default settings, as the hair is overdone, the face is altered, etc.
For portraiture, care needs to be taken at the time of shooting more than afterwards in software.

Sometimes we folks are handed photos and portraits that were already taken by someone else and asked to improve them....in that case....we have to deal with what is already there....but I agree with the fact...that if we are taking the photo....it is better to get a great image to begin with in order to wind up with the best possible post production outcome.

This was my own picture but i have come a long way since this picture. It was from my first photography portrait class.. some of my work after http://www.flickr.com/photos/lovephotographylovelife/