• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Say something if you like an idea
If you like an idea, say something, otherwise what's the use of having said something.  

Not saying bash the idea, just a " Good idea" or "Don't like this idea, not useful to me"

I see many views but nobody says anything...  or maybe Admin can put a vote counter on these posts...  Like / Dislike or something so that a person doesn't have to say anything, just click.  only if logged on of course.

Just my 2¢

Good idea Wink

Hey, Looky at that.. you can do a pole, just look at the bottom to start it ( check box )

Grantster Wrote:Hey, Looky at that.. you can do a pole, just look at the bottom to start it ( check box )

The word is POLL

LOL!!! sounds the same.. ;-)

I have Professional Portrait since a week and am reading all the posts on the forum. What do I have to do to check a ticket ID from the forum page ? I just tried to find the way to go there and have no idea to go back on that page
MissLouWiseShy

Well... I guess if you posted something.. scroll up and see your name, click it, then one of the options are view your posts.. just find the post that you did and click it.. otherwise.. i don't quite understand "ticket ID" maybe pm me with the ticket# and I can help with that or post it.. or if you can remember what the main topic was.. do a search for it.. keywords are a must.. i use the "to the point " with that search.. ie.. Whitebalance.. ( little poke at that) and my issue was how to find a easy way to adjust the whitebalance on a pic using a measure from under the click ( which isn't there ) under the mouse target.

(02-14-2012, 07:42 PM)MiissLouWise Wrote: I have Professional Portrait since a week and am reading all the posts on the forum. What do I have to do to check a ticket ID from the forum page ? I just tried to find the way to go there and have no idea to go back on that page
Thank you Grantster. I have find my posts. (I had read your name like gangster) An artist gangster !!! sorry.
Louise

By the way, who give the 'Reputation:' or 'Warning Level'
Some answers are made by regular members and others by Administrators.
Thanks to take care.
MissLouWiseShy