• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No help from PP support with my plug in problem
I have Photoshop CS5 64-bit installed on my PC.

I downloaded Portrait ProfessionaL 10 Studio 64 yesterday. The big problem is; I cannot instal the plug-in.

Anthroptic's instructions are, open PP9 (Yes, it says that even on PP10, be nice if they updated that too!), go to file - settings - and plugin. As soon as I click on install 64 bit Plug in , I get the report, "Problem copying files. Please copy the files manually, Error code 1"

I have sent a message via one of PP's tickets (ref 50330 if the people at Portrait Professional would actually extend the courtesy in acknowledging my further message and unanswered and unreturned phone calls) !!!

Meanwhile uninstalling Photoshop, re- installing photoshop, making sure it's closed when attempting to instal the plug-in, makes no difference despite installing the two programs from scratch and in different orders.

Is it possible to send me the actual plug-in file so I can place it in the appropriate Adobe directory which is what Portrait Professional and Windows is asking me to do.

Not impressed

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
No help from PP support with my plug in problem - borichar - 03-11-2011, 02:48 PM