• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
photographer pricing model outdated?
Is it just me or does it seem that depending on photo print package sales for profit is outdated? Other than particular circumstances who wants prints?
When is the last time somebody pulled out their wallet to show you a photo of their family?
Yes I do know that outside the internet families still like to have that family photo on their wall. Part of my self marketing includes some 20"x30" prints that I have framed and take with me when promoting. I want people to see the quality of work I am capable of. And encourage them when they get their photos to make the prints they desire to have.

Let's face it-cell phone pics look like really good quality on facebook-now let's see them go 20"x30". LOL

Even the general person has their pic collection of facebook, etc and will direct you their to view them-not a photo album (oh oh dating myself).

My business model includes selling the customer the copyright of prints on a CD, and optimizing them for certain size prints.

Please give me feedback. Let me know what you think, and how you price your work.

Thanks,
Vince

Messages In This Thread
photographer pricing model outdated? - vedwardsphotography - 02-19-2012, 03:04 PM
RE: photographer pricing model outdated? - Jovanwillie - 09-15-2014, 12:37 PM
RE: photographer pricing model outdated? - Echoqiu - 09-25-2014, 09:41 AM