• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Color Profile
The problem was not related to RAW files. I was working with tiff photos and 10 version. Have to check if the new release takes care of the bug, as the administrator assures in this topic.

benny Wrote:They could not possibly do a thorough test with all the different camera brands and models with different camera raw versions out there plus a combination of color profiles under Windows and Mac  before V10 was launched and this is a small inconvenience that I can live with for the moment. I have only good comments regarding the rest of the commands and have no hesitation to recommend PPS to anyone. The work around is to do the first face, save and then continue with the second face until the bug is fixed.

Good news. I will check for this in the new release. Thanks.

Gary Wrote:
apiza Wrote:I also discovered colour shifts when retouching a second face, yellow green. I send them a ticket with the problem and Leo finally told me : "This is a bug, which we are in the process of fixing, until then I suggest closing the image between faces."
Also on Mac 10.6

This is a problem that is already fixed, please make sure you have version 10.1.6 of Portrait Professional. You can download it here for the Mac:

http://cloudfront.portraitprofessional.c...tup_en.dmg

Well, did a quick test. The hue shift seems to be corrected (And I'm very happy for that). BUT... there is a slight change in luminance values (the app underexposes just a bit the whole image and is evident if you check the histogram between the original image layer and the "corrected" one). The test was done in the plugin mode, two faces "retouched" without closing the plug and with ALL the corrective sliders set to off. Very strange indeed. Minor bug, but this shouldn't be happening.
Mac OSX 10.6.7
PP Studio edition 10.1.6
Photoshop plugin mode

Gary Wrote:This is a problem that is already fixed, please make sure you have version 10.1.6 of Portrait Professional. You can download it here for the Mac:

Downloaded V 10.1.6 Windows and yes, it is working very well with LR 3.2 with no color shift even when a second or third face is enhanced. Thank you Gary, Leo and the Developement Team. Smile