• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accessing PP from another computer
I do a lot of traveling in my bussiness and I have PP on my laptop, I will be upgrading my laptop to a newer model, my question, will I have to purchase PP again. Also when at home on my PC.

If you want to transfer your license to another computer, please send us an email to support@anthropics.com and we'll transfer your license. It would help if you could send us your email confirmation that you received when you paid for the software, and tell us the email address you used at the time. If you want to run the software on more than one computer, you will need to buy a second license.

Tony

Thank you for your quick reply.
I'm a wedding photography, and not only do your product make me look like a magician, it has also helped to increase my business.  
Here's a reply from a new client after veiwing a before & after picture she request of my work

"Re: Before & After

Good Morning,

Wow i'm impressed very impressed thank you I will be sending you the money on the first of march the whole payment for the wedding day. I'm very excited to be working with you,  I greatly appreiciate your time and bussiness and putting up with me and all my crazy request and questions have a blessed day and weekend"

Thank you PP
Mwilcox/ALLGOOD PHOTOGRAPHY