• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saving Control Points and Settings
I bought your software on release, and had fun playing with it.

I'd like the software to save the Control Points and Settings, so I can more easily go back and change something.  This feature is useful for both PortraitPro and PortraitPro Body.

I'd like a way to trim flabby tummy, and to clean up stretch marks.  Also a way to easily clean up cellulite and stretch marks on thighs

Which settings would you like the software to save? It should already save everything in the .prb file so you can continue editing from where you left off before. Do let us know if this isn't working.

In the Skin sections, there are tools that you can use to easily clean up stretch marks cellulite and a combination of the skin and shape tools should trim flabby tummys pretty well. Also check out the "tummy tuck" option in the skin mode.

(09-05-2016, 09:17 AM)Jasim Wrote: Which settings would you like the software to save? It should already save everything in the .prb file so you can continue editing from where you left off before. Do let us know if this isn't working.
It does?

How do I reload these settings if I want to adjust something without going through the whole process again?

I only use this software as a Photoshop plugin.

(09-05-2016, 09:17 AM)Jasim Wrote: In the Skin sections, there are tools that you can use to easily clean up stretch marks cellulite and a combination of the skin and shape tools should trim flabby tummys pretty well. Also check out the "tummy tuck" option in the skin mode.
For stretch marks and cellulite, I only saw the skin whitening tool, but it did not selectively whiten/lighten the stretch marks, it was applied where I brushed. Is there a way to lighten and smoothen just the stretch marks?

I played around with the shape tools but I could not get realistic results.

What tummy tuck option?

Plugin mode is a bit different to standalone. Standalone mode allows you to save sessions, whereas as a plugin it only operates on the selected layer image and doesn't save any other information. If you think you might want to re-edit an image, it's probably best to edit in standalone mode and save the session.

The lighten /darken tools will not selectively affect the stretch marks. However, there are also brushes for smoothing skin and removing blemishes that may be useful. Tummy tuck is a slider in the skin section, above the belly button replacement and below smooth skin.

(09-05-2016, 03:30 PM)Jasim Wrote: Plugin mode is a bit different to standalone. Standalone mode allows you to save sessions, whereas as a plugin it only operates on the selected layer image and doesn't save any other information. If you think you might want to re-edit an image, it's probably best to edit in standalone mode and save the session.

The lighten /darken tools will not selectively affect the stretch marks. However, there are also brushes for smoothing skin and removing blemishes that may be useful. Tummy tuck is a slider in the skin section, above the belly button replacement and below smooth skin.

I see.

I have to change my workflow if I want to use your software--it can open NEF files, but without color correction.  I tried Lightroom output to TIFF, then import into Photoshop.  I like the Warp/Liquify feature, it's easier to use than Photoshop's.

I hope the Save feature can be implemented in the plugin version, as a Smart Filter.

I have played around with the skin tools again...please continue to improve tummy tuck and skin smoothing and whitening.  I am happy with the skin controls in PortraitPro--maybe add them to this software?

If you hit the home button (top left) after editing, you will be asked to save your changes to .prb file. Then you can reopen and do a save and return from plugin to LR PS.
Regards
Steve

I use this as a plugin in Photoshop, I don't see any Home Button.

Just a Return to Plugin Button, and there is no option to Save.

(11-12-2016, 08:53 AM)Mind Wrote: I use this as a plugin in Photoshop, I don't see any Home Button.

Just tried it in PS2017CC
The little house under the file drop down. Smile

Image did not transfer correctly and was deleted.

Regards
Steve

(11-12-2016, 11:27 AM)gordolake Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 08:53 AM)Mind Wrote: I use this as a plugin in Photoshop, I don't see any Home Button.

Just tried it in PS2017CC
The little house under the file drop down. Smile

Image did not transfer correctly and was deleted.

I just tried it again, can't find the little house.

I am using it as a plugin in Photoshop CS6, I don't plan to subscribe to Photoshop

ok just tried it in CS6.
same place.

Regards
Steve