• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brush option
I don't know or this request is already done but a good option was if the brush option is always available. if a picture is saved it is not possible to continue again later with only the brush option without to follow the whole procidure of the picture.
It was a nice option to have this.

(07-20-2012, 01:01 PM)vr2vrt Wrote: I don't know or this request is already done but a good option was if the brush option is always available. if a picture is saved it is not possible to continue again later with only the brush option without to follow the whole procidure of the picture.

If I have understood you correctly you can always do File - Save session at any stage this doesn't save the picture as such it just saves what changes you had done up until that point

(07-20-2012, 01:31 PM)Skids Wrote:
(07-20-2012, 01:01 PM)vr2vrt Wrote: I don't know or this request is already done but a good option was if the brush option is always available. if a picture is saved it is not possible to continue again later with only the brush option without to follow the whole procidure of the picture.

If I have understood you correctly you can always do File - Save session at any stage this doesn't save the picture as such it just saves what changes you had done up until that point
ok I will try this first, sorry for the late reply