• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I use PP on desktop and netbook?
Can I run Portrait Professional on both my desktop and netbook computers, as I do with Photoshop Elements, or would I need to buy two copies?

Chris

Hi,

The license agreement says that you can have the software activated on one computer at a time. If you want to use it on two computers, you will need to buy two copies.

Tony

(10-02-2008, 09:45 AM)admin Wrote: Hi,

The license agreement says that you can have the software activated on one computer at a time. If you want to use it on two computers, you will need to buy two copies.

Tony
Tony,
If you purchase a new computer is there away to deactivate it from the old
PC and transfer the license to the new one? I haven't purchased the software
yet due to buying a new computer in January.

Happy Holidays Tony,

I would go ahead and make the purchase now and become familiar with it. When it comes time for the new PC, just open a ticket, supply the token info and your email that the purchase was made and it will be handled quickly.
There is also the offer that if you purchase now, you will be entered into a drawing for some amount $$$$. Also an upgrade to the new version when it comes out soon.

If you haven't tried the software, download the trial and give it a spin. Remember though, the trial version will not allow you to save your work.

(12-23-2011, 07:27 AM)mcCoolPix Wrote:
(10-02-2008, 09:45 AM)admin Wrote: Hi,

Tony
Tony,
If you purchase a new computer is there away to deactivate it from the old
PC and transfer the license to the new one? I haven't purchased the software
yet due to buying a new computer in January.

PortraitProfessional Forum

Thanks tebogan for the quick response. I downloaded the trial and love the software, this will be a nice Christmas Gift for myself.

(12-23-2011, 08:07 AM)mcCoolPix Wrote: Thanks tebogan for the quick response. I downloaded the trial and love the software, this will be a nice Christmas Gift for myself.

Remember, the standard version (stand alone) will not work with raw, tiff and as a plug-in for PS. If you can afford it, get the Studio version, I did.

You may also be interested in an additional product that is made by Anthropics, and that is Smart Photo Editor. More info can be found at
http://www.smartphotoeditor.com

Happy Holidays

Wink
PortraitProfessional Forum

(12-23-2011, 08:23 AM)tebogan Wrote:
(12-23-2011, 08:07 AM)mcCoolPix Wrote: Thanks tebogan for the quick response. I downloaded the trial and love the software, this will be a nice Christmas Gift for myself.

Remember, the standard version (stand alone) will not work with raw, tiff and as a plug-in for PS. If you can afford it, get the Studio version, I did.

You may also be interested in an additional product that is made by Anthropics, and that is Smart Photo Editor. More info can be found at
http://www.smartphotoeditor.com

Happy Holidays

Wink

smart photo editor ummmmm does this mean ps, is a thing of the past??? not used it,, but its a thought,, why aint there a one price for all of this software??