Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: New all the way around!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone and thanks for allowing me the opportunity to reach out to others for critiques.

About me: I am very new to photography, and have owned a DSLR for about a month now. I have partially read one book about digital photography and am the proud owner of a Nikon D40 and D60 with 18-55 and 55-200mm kits lenses.

I purchased Portrait Professional after seeing it advertised in a Photography Magazine and I think it has done a wonderful job touching up the photo of my girlfriend.

So far I have been happy with the existing settings but I am slowly trying to move the controls to futher edit the images.

Again, any help is well received.

Kyle
Hi Kyle,

Well done on your first effort. \I think you can improve even more once you have got the hang of all the 'bells & whistles' that PP has to offer. I am only just learning them myself, but |PP does shorten the time of editing compared with photoshop. I will watch out for more from you.

Good luck with your new camera.

Malcolm
Very well done. You might consider using the skin hue slider to take some of the red vascularity out of the photo.
Really nice...maybe a little less shine on the cheeks.