Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: Install PPro in 3 computers, is that possible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,
I want to buy a PPro Studio version, I have 3 computers, 1 at home, 1 at office and a laptop, im wondering if I can use one version that Im going to buy to install in there 3 computers , Or do I have to buy multiple versions.. Please anyone know about this.. Thanks
Our license agreement says one install per computer, so you will have to buy 3 licenses if you want to use it on all three computers.

Tony
admin Wrote:Our license agreement says one install per computer, so you will have to buy 3 licenses if you want to use it on all three computers.

Tony

Tony, A portable version of PP isn't actually "installed" per se so do you have any comments to make about that ?
I carry my portable version of PP around on a USB stick to demonstrate it's capabilities to customers, which have, no doubt, resulted in sales for you. Wink

Elliot878

hi everyone........................
Anthropics are pretty damned pedantic about their licencing ............ (must be short of a quid or two !!) one licence, one computer ........ more than one computer ....... buy the additional licences !