Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: Where is the "Save As" function?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
I'm using PPS9... I see no way to "save as"! Not to sound condescending, but "save as" is a standard command.
I searched this forum and read something about an export function, but have been unable to locate that either. Thanks.
just answered my own question:

if a tiff file is opened by the drag & drop method, then the only save option appears to be "save & close"

Cheers,
Brian.

FYI: I'm on Mac OS 10.5.8
We are trying to reproduce this problem, but in all of our tests so far we have the normal file saving options when using drag and drop.

Gary
i too am missing the save as function i am only presented with save and close which overwrites the original image which means if i dont make a copy before running portrait pro i lose the orignal file .... this happens even if idont use the drag and drop
just run an update to 9.7.2 and the issue is fixed Smile
simple Wrote:i too am missing the save as function i am only presented with save and close which overwrites the original image which means if i dont make a copy before running portrait pro i lose the orignal file .... this happens even if idont use the drag and drop

Not entirely accurate. The original file isn't lost as the modified file is saved with a pp suffix.