Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: How do I delete eye or eyebrow when covered with hair?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I delete an eye or eyebrow when covered with hair?

There is a video tutorial that just says to use the hair brush on top. That method does not work. PortriatPro 17 detects the right eye wrong and since you ca see just a little is better to just delete the right eye module.

How can I do something as simple as deleting individual modules that I don't need like an eye or an eyebrow?

This is incredibly frustrating. Sad
(05-17-2018, 04:10 AM)thericeking Wrote: [ -> ]How do I delete an eye or eyebrow when covered with hair?

There is a video tutorial that just says to use the hair brush on top. That method does not work. PortriatPro 17 detects the right eye wrong and since you ca see just a little is better to just delete the right eye module.

How can I do something as simple as deleting individual modules that I don't need like an eye or an eyebrow?

This is incredibly frustrating. Sad

There is an option for the left and right eye if you expand the sliders under 'Eye Controls'. Pull the left or right eye slider so it reaches 0.

If there is an artificial eye I would suggest clicking 'Reset to original image' under the Presets tab to remove all the effects, this will allow you to edit each feature manually.

Please ensure that all the hair is highlighted, you can do this by going to 'Hair Controls' then click ' View/Edit Hair Area' use the extend brush to highlight the rest of the hair.