Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: Licence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am keen to purchase PP, however, I want to install on my home PC and My Laptop for when mobile, I can find no definitive information that says I can do this unless I buy two Licenses!

If I cannot install on both of my machines without having to 'appeal' as I have seen the response to this question being, then I will not be purchasing PP.

Straight Answer please.

Regards,

Richard
(02-12-2017, 12:34 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]I am keen to purchase PP, however, I want to install on my home PC and My Laptop for when mobile, I can find no definitive information that says I can do this unless I buy two Licenses!

If I cannot install on both of my machines without having to 'appeal' as I have seen the response to this question being, then I will not be purchasing PP.

Straight Answer please.

Regards,

Richard
Enter a support ticket to request a second token. The license is for one computer only.
If I cannot install on both of my machines without having to 'appeal' = Enter a 'Support Ticket' as I have seen the response to this question being, then I will not be purchasing PP, and will furthermore be broadcasting widely via social media to make others aware of this poor service.
That is the licencse. Get another token is simple. Sorry you do not like terms. They are upfront.
Poor at best
Okay, I am a phoographer and I just purchased the gold bundle....I would use this in my office after shoots but also travel and would need to use this on my laptop.....can I use this on 2 computers?
(02-22-2017, 09:51 PM)vdotmatrix Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I am a phoographer and I just purchased the gold bundle....I would use this in my office after shoots but also travel and would need to use this on my laptop.....can I use this on 2 computers?

Submit a trouble ticket at:
https://www.portraitprofessional.com/sup...ket_submit
OK! I'm a photographer too, and I have to solve the same problem. I need to edit my photos on my leptop as well, and I bought the Anthropics Collection. How do I proceed?

Thanks
(03-04-2017, 07:01 PM)djalma Wrote: [ -> ]OK! I'm a photographer too, and I have to solve the same problem. I need to edit my photos on my leptop as well, and I bought the Anthropics Collection. How do I proceed?

Thanks

Enter a troble, ticket@: 
https://www.portraitprofessional.com/sup...ket_submit

State your request.
That simple.
Can one license be used on a laptop and a desktop computer?