Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: weird pixel pattern around head
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there.

When i shoot a Portrait on a single-colour Background and work with PP12 i'll get a weird "pixelring" around the head of the person. I don't see i did a mistake somewhere. Is it a known bug?

Thanks!

Holger

The halo you are seeing around the head of the subject is caused by the Hair mask spilling over to the background. To correct this open Hair Control > View/Edit mask area > set a solid color to make it easier to see the mask > Use the Cut back brush to remove the hair mask from the background and any other area outside the hair.
Thanks a lot!!

(08-15-2014, 11:27 AM)AngAT Wrote: [ -> ]The halo you are seeing around the head of the subject is caused by the Hair mask spilling over to the background. To correct this open Hair Control > View/Edit mask area > set a solid color to make it easier to see the mask > Use the Cut back brush to remove the hair mask from the background and any other area outside the hair.

That's no problem at all, glad to have helped.