Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: Shine slider doesn't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried to use the shine slider for a hot spot on a face and it did not change anything no matter which way I went. Is there something else I need to adjust?
I have never manage to get it to give a good satisfactory shine reduction. Sometimes, I am just wondering whether this slider is for hot spot that we expected. On my photos, literally nothing happen even when I set it to 100%. I just tested it on a shiny skin and there is zero effect.

Perhaps the developer has accidentally switched off this option.
(01-05-2013, 01:23 PM)williamting Wrote: [ -> ]I have never manage to get it to give a good satisfactory shine reduction. Sometimes, I am just wondering whether this slider is for hot spot that we expected. On my photos, literally nothing happen even when I set it to 100%. I just tested it on a shiny skin and there is zero effect.

Perhaps the developer has accidentally switched off this option.

Same experience for me in V 11 Studio. The shine slider has a slight but inadequate effect, especially if the shine is strong.