Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: bizarre teeth, v11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just did a batch with v11.1.5, and have had trouble with teeth on both male and female images.

It seems to arise when the teeth do not fit together.

This sample is after carefully positioning the lip indicators - it was much worse with the default positions. I finally removed the sculpting altogether to manage.

Bug?
(12-27-2012, 05:16 PM)randomAccess Wrote: [ -> ]I just did a batch with v11.1.5, and have had trouble with teeth on both male and female images.

It seems to arise when the teeth do not fit together.

This sample is after carefully positioning the lip indicators - it was much worse with the default positions. I finally removed the sculpting altogether to manage.

Bug?

Don't know whether it will help but there is now a v11.1.9 available for download and I guess Anthropics' first response will be to ask you to update to the latest version.

This is actually not a bug. It occurs when you did not correctly position all the lips inner outlines when the mouth is open. When the mouth is close and if you did not merge the inner two outlines, you will get a strange mark also. In the example given, it appears you did not position the bottom left and right marker accurately. To resolve this issue, you can merge the inner lip outlines by dragging them to meet each other or readjust the outlines. Use the interactive screen to do the adjustment (this is done by switching on the Before and After View. Move the mouse over to the "Before View" and adjust from there.

You get the same issue (orange mark) when the eyes are not wide open. This is especially a problem for people with smaller eyes. For eyes, you just adjust the eyeball outline smaller (or to the minimum) or switch off eye control.

Wish you luck.
(12-27-2012, 06:43 PM)williamting Wrote: [ -> ]This is actually not a bug.

Thanks! I put some more effort into lip marker placement (thought I had done it right the first time, maybe not) and the problem is resolved.