Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: Happy Newbie Here !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just joined and also just bought Portrait Professional. I am an avid Lightroom user, but am really liking this new program Smile My first attempt:

Straight out of the camera (I shoot in raw and neutral, so I know it's blah)
2nd was in PP and realize I should of had flash with this shot, so I turned it into black and white and cropped it.

I am anxious to see what help and advice anyone can throw my way! I have a feeling I am going to be up all night playing with it!
Welcome to the forum and the big family of PP user!

A very good first attempt!
(12-20-2012, 04:20 AM)williamting Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum and the big family of PP user!

A very good first attempt!

Thank You Smile
Welcome to the forum. Great looking job. Love the boketh of the background.
Cool
(12-20-2012, 06:01 AM)tebogan Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum. Great looking job. Love the boketh of the background.
Cool

Thanks!
I have a feeling I'm going to miss that lens too. Was my 24-105L. I traded it for a 100mm Macro IS USM. These lenses are worse than candy Smile

Sorry bout that loss. I don't know much about Canon's anymore since the last one I used was an A1 back in the day. Now the only Canon product i use are my printers.

Sad
(12-20-2012, 06:15 AM)tebogan Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry bout that loss. I don't know much about Canon's anymore since the last one I used was an A1 back in the day. Now the only Canon product i use are my printers.

Sad

Nikon shooter?
I joined a a meetup group a couple years ago, and it seemed like mostly women were Canon users and Men were Nikon..mostly anyways. The instructor noticed that too and said Canon camera's have too many buttons and men don't want to be bothered with them...lol

Love my Canon printers too! Just got the Pro 9000. I printed my first 13x19 Rag Paper print of one of my pups. Their printers are truly amazing!

awsome
Welcome to the forum guys. Great looking all they are. Hope we will communicate with each other and share our good ideas, experience in this forum and have done a lot of fun...What do you think???????
Hi,
I just bought PP and so far I am happy with it. But I am wondering when I want to open image from PP, I cannot see thumbnail. So it is difficult to open without thumbnails
Pages: 1 2