Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: Support?????????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very Bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Terrific
Perhaps if you posted details of the problem/s you're experiencing maybe then someone could help you.
Roscoe Wrote:Perhaps if you posted details of the problem/s you're experiencing maybe then someone could help you.

I agree. Posting as you have done isn't going to get you anywhere. I don't know how old you actually are but behaving like a petulent child doesn't say much for you.
FredSpencer Wrote:
Roscoe Wrote:Perhaps if you posted details of the problem/s you're experiencing maybe then someone could help you.

I agree. Posting as you have done isn't going to get you anywhere. I don't know how old you actually are but behaving like a petulent child doesn't say much for you.

Onya Fred ............ I totally agree !!

john_jsr

IGNORE ME I AM A SPAMMER.
Always somebody around on forums just wanting free ad space.
kaistenolee Wrote:Hi Everyone..

I live in Saskatchewan and plan to do most of my photography outdoors and look forward to this as a hobby that will take me to all sorts of places and seeing things in a new way. I look forward to meeting some good people here and getting some much needed advice!

Nice to have you around Kaistenolee.

Donald

What kind of support u want to need. If u identify yours Problem than it would be easy that the concern person can contact with u