Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: first try on my wife
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just trying some things out in ppstudio. i would like to hear your opinion on my first try.
[attachment=309][attachment=310]
Very well done!
rona01 Wrote:I guess, the skin color had been changed only.. Why not try the hair straightened? .. Smile)

Huh?....this program doesn't straighten curly hair?
I did went to the hair-setup. But I only was soften the hair. Don't know how to straiten curly hair.
Hi,

I'm afraid that the software cannot straighten hair.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology
Well I don't need to straight her hair. I love curly hair Wink
Hi,

I think the curls look lovely on her!

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology
Doncamillo Wrote:just trying some things out in ppstudio. i would like to hear your opinion on my first try.

Hi Doncamillo,

I congratulate you on an excellent job. But your wife must now live with the realization that you think her appearance should be improved.

You are a brave man!

murali
we are talking about fotos. and in fotos almost everybody could need an improve.
her appearance could, but dosn't schould be improved. she knows i love her with or without make-up the same. Smile
Doncamillo Wrote:we are talking about fotos. and in fotos almost everybody could need an improve.
her appearance could, but dosn't schould be improved. she knows i love her with or without make-up the same. Smile

I agree with liking that beautiful curly hair! As for enhancing a photo to make someone look their best....hey...it is no different than putting on makeup to make yourself look your best....no different than a photographer manipulating the lighting in the room to make you look your best....no different than taking film into a darkroom to make you look your best....if someone wants a wrinkle removed because it stands out in the harsh lighting the original photo was taken.....so what? No camera reveals exactly what the human eye precieves....so even the rawest of photo file from the most technically advanced camera....is not exactly as "real life" was at that moment....I say....if the photographer likes it....and the subject likes it....then it is a success.
Pages: 1 2