• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Girls
        Before image (as it came out of the camera from jpeg).
After image of the same from the RAW file conversion in ACR>Photoshop Elements 9>Portrait Professional 10 as plugin.

Beautiful!

BClews Wrote:Beautiful!

Thanks BClews

Great job!

Looks famous! If I was going to nit pic....lol...well I guess I am.....maybe I would have touched up the arm on the girl in the left to make all of the skin look the same...and maybe a little less smoothing on the hair of the girl on the right...my eyes were drawn immediately to her hair.....but, over all....FAMOUS!
[/align]

Kat999 Wrote:Looks famous!  If I was going to nit pic....lol...well I guess I am.....maybe I would have touched up the arm on the girl in the left to make all of the skin look the same...and maybe a little less smoothing on the hair of the girl on the right...my eyes were drawn immediately to her hair.....but, over all....FAMOUS!
[/align]

Thanks Kat. Certainly valid points there, I never noticed the arm till I uploaded the pic, but I did afterwards, and it does contrast to the the skin elsewhere. Good constructive critiscism, that can only contribute to more attention in later images.

Will post other images as soon as I have some worthy of attention.

Thanks for commenting!

Paul.

Fl Views Wrote:Great job!

Thanks F1 :-)

Lovely photo, much lighter, and lots more glam to it

It's better, but.............
The hair, especially on the girl on the right, is way overdone. Try backing off the defaults, and in particular the hair 'controls'.

Big difference. Nicely done.