• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem Processing Photo
Rolleyes 
I've had a lot of problems with my internet connection and firewall issues but I thought I had them all cleared up. The other night I was able to successfully process a couple pictures but it was late so I figured I could do the rest later.

Now I keep getting the following error: Failed to process image (/get result. php: server error 301) Can someone please help me? My internet connection seems to be fine and I haven't changed my firewall or privacy settings which worked before. I don't know what to do.

Thanks! (I love the product when I can get it to work, I just need to get past these problems!)

I just wanted to answer my own question for anybody else out there who may have the same problem. I've got a new computer and new security protections that are causing my problems. Somehow my PC won't return anything from any website unless I have that website specifically listed. I had to add that website to my list and then it worked. Yes it was my problem, not Portrait Professional's. If I figure out more I'll try to post it. Thanks.

I suppose you need to install the operation system again.

Although I don't have an answer I am here to let you know that I feel your pain. I am having a lot of trouble getting my updated application to run and even more trouble getting a response from Portrait Professional. I really love this program when I am able to use it though.

Our new customer support person "Leo" replied to Danette on July 30 in our support ticket system, and we received a reply from Danette yesterday saying everything is working now.

thanks,
Gary
Anthropics Technology