• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
removing other versions of PP
Rolleyes 
I recently upgraded to Studio64 edition and want to remove my other editions. How can I do this with out affecting my Studio64 edition??????

I am just guessing here ... and of course I also think that you are using MS Windows.

Go to the control panel->Programs and features (Uninstall or change a program)
If you see the other version of PP in the list, can you just click on it and then click "Uninstall/Change".

If I remember correctly, this was what I did.

I am using Windows 7 now. I think older windows version called it slightly differently.

Thanks, I'll give it a try and see what happens.

Does this method work for Windows Vista as well? I'm having the same concerns about removing the older editions.
Philip

STUDIO 1250 Charleston Wedding Photographers

(03-04-2012, 10:07 PM)studio1250 Wrote: Does this method work for Windows Vista as well? I'm having the same concerns about removing the older editions.

Philip, I was using Vista until 18 months ago. If I remember correctly, it should be the same.

I was "cleaning" my registry, temp files etc the other day. I tried CCLEANER and there is an option to remove application like the control panel. Perhaps, you can try that. It seems to be doing a very good job in cleaning up the pc and also make the pc a lot faster for the time bring.