• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eyes closed... how to deal with this
Hi All

I have Portrait Professional Studio for Mac and am wondering how I deal with portrait shots of models with their eyes closed?

I did a shoot last night which was a 'massive makeup' shoot where I had many makeup artists and models and the objective was to show off makeup etc. So, I took many shots of models with their eyes closed to show off the eye colours etc.

How can I get PP to deal with this...?

Sorry if this is a daft question.

John

Even though the eyes are closed you can still put the dots in each corner, then the tip of the nose, then each side of the mouth.  From that point on you can skip steps by using the space bar to progress to the point you want to adjust.

"So, I took many shots of models with their eyes closed to show off the eye colours etc."

If the eyes were closed the eye colour wouldn't be visible.  I think you mean eye SHADOW colours ?

(I'm using PP 10.01 Standard on Windows but I think Windows and Mac versions work the same).

Salisbury is right. In addition, you can quickly turn off any eye processing by pressing the On/Off button to the right of the eye controls.

Tony

just put an extra effort fo the eye control thing....you will get over with it very soon...

Salisbury is right, try it and you can find the solution

Piece of Cake!
Have the model.. close their eyes first... then tell them to open them on the count of three.. it works everytme. (Oh.. be sure to fire the camera on 4)
Reverse logic... don't you just love it?

(02-25-2011, 09:26 PM)themusicman Wrote: Hi All

I have Portrait Professional Studio for Mac and am wondering how I deal with portrait shots of models with their eyes closed?

I did a shoot last night which was a 'massive makeup' shoot where I had many makeup artists and models and the objective was to show off makeup etc. So, I took many shots of models with their eyes closed to show off the eye colours etc.

How can I get PP to deal with this...?

Sorry if this is a daft question.

John