• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nursing home pics
Kat999 Wrote:
bunistabay Wrote:So nice, how did you correct the eye placement? Did you use another app?

Looks like they copied and pasted part of the other eye and lid in another editor.

Yes, I just used my old Print Shop program and copied and pasted the good eye onto the other. I wish PP did have this an an option. In dealing with nursing home residents, I find myself having to fix alot of wandering eyes like this. It would save me some time if I didn't have to go from one program to the other. But PP did smooth out the blemishes on her face and give her a nice portrait look which obviously isn't going to happen for nursing home residents. I have found that I have taken a picture and then a few days or weeks will see their obituary in the paper. It makes me feel good to think that I may have got the last good picture of them for their family to have and keep.

So nice indeed ...we should all do things like this.

Kat999 Wrote:So nice indeed ...we should all do things like this.

It's really amazing, most of these people can't remember what they had for breakfast but they talk about their picture day for weeks afterwards! I also have come to realize that many times, these are the last "nice" pictures that they have done before they pass away. I have heard from several greatful families that they displayed their loved ones old time picture at the funeral. It is really just a little thing but it seems to mean so much to them.