• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nursing home pics
I recently began an old time photo business after doing some pictures at a local nursing home.  It was so much fun, the residents loved it as well so I decided to see if I can make a business out of it.  There was a young woman in the home that had some severe developmental issues but she was very concerned about having a pretty picture to give to her Momma. Her eyes went different directions so that was the first thing I had to correct.  I smoothed out the blemishes on her face as well.  I was very pleased with how it turned out and hope her mother likes it as well.  

[Image: Doctors_Nursing_Home_018.jpg]
[Image: Pretty_lady_at_Doctors_Nursing_Home.jpg]

nicely done and a nice thing to do

Very nice

Excellent! Well done, and very thoughtful of you. :-)

That was a wonderful thing to do...and, you did a great job...looks very natural....I know the family will cherish this for many years.

So nice, how did you correct the eye placement? Did you use another app?

bunistabay Wrote:So nice, how did you correct the eye placement? Did you use another app?

Looks like they copied and pasted part of the other eye and lid in another editor.

I agree Kat999 - definitely some skullduggery going on here ! PP's certainly NOT that smart !

Nice!!!!!

I borrow eyes all of the time....if I'm taking the pictures...I try to snap of several of the same moment....many times you will get someone with a closed or funky eye....so the more shots you have...the more spare parts you have to make that "perfect" photo. I often borrow the other eye for old torn photos...you do have to rotate, mirror and sometimes move the iris around to get a more natural look....but....I see nothing wrong with using spare parts.