• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I have this on my tower and on my laptop
A brand spankin' newbie here. Can I have a copy on both my machines? I am going outta state for a photo shoot and taking the laptop.
Thanks in advance
woody

If you contact our support people they can usually help with this.

Tony

admin Wrote:If you contact our support people they can usually help with this.

Tony

Thanks Tony!

woodysg1 Wrote:
admin Wrote:If you contact our support people they can usually help with this.

Tony

Thanks Tony!

Hi Tony,
Just wanted to speak up and give my commendations to the support department.
I was in a similar situation to woodsysg1 in that I have a main computer and a laptop. And while most of my work is done on the main computer I occasionally travel and would find it advantageous to have it on my laptop as well.

I downloaded to my main computer and was so impressed that I purchased another copy for my laptop. Then I came to the forum and found this thread and so following Tony's advice contacted Support and explained my situation with proof of purchase of two copies approx 9 hours apart.  I suggested that I would like to upgrade to the Studio version and could they do a deal for me.
I was so surprised when within 10 hours I was refunded the second purchase and given directions for downlading the Standard version onto my Laptop and using the same token as for the Main computer. All worked well and both activated.
  I have now paid for and upgraded the main computer to the Studio version  and may at a later date request to do the same with the Laptop.
Thank you so much for a wonderful program and for the great support.
I will now be able to take my laptop with the standard version to a camera club and demonstrate to members there and recommend Portrait Professional to any interested.
Regards to all.