• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
strange density change in the background
I am also having trouble with density change. Is there a fix for this?

I didnot have this with the older verson.

Thanks

Jimmy Sneed

Grantster Wrote:Couldn't stop..  lol..  here's what I ended up with..

BUT!!!  I do see where I used the brush to remove the mask, as if it didn't render it back to the original copy.  This is using 10.1.6 or the latest version, I just updated today.  Also see a longer refresh, but this is the wrong topic for that topic.

I went into the photo and highlighted the area of concern. Now this is a area that I de-masked.

I haven't had this problem yet on PP 10...but I sometimes have artifacts left over from mask and editing in other graphic software...this usually is because of low memory....it is usually solved by rebooting...I've learned that before I start each session of work...if I reboot to restore my memory...I rarely have those problems...and rendering speeds up.

well I don't believe that this is the issue, I have a AMD Phenom II X6 processor, 8 gigs of ram and windows7 OS also a ATIRadeon HD 5750 display card... and unless you zoom into the pic you'll not see it.. as well as you have to have a mask there, then remove it... Im using Raw images then to jpeg..

Hi Grantster,

Could you attach an example?

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

Hi Leo,
I did on the first page. and I highlighted the area of concern.

Hi Granster,

I am sending you a PM.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

The issue was, is, when you remove the mask from the background. it leaves a edge of where I removed the mask.  it doesn't go back to the orignal pic.

Hi Grantster,

I am PM you to request a .pp file so I can try and recreate this.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

(07-11-2011, 10:09 AM)Leo Wrote: Hi Grantster,

I am PM you to request a .pp file so I can try and recreate this.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

I just started using PP10 Studio V. 10.8 and I'm seeing the same very slight gray mask around the head. It only shows up in RGB (shifts from 256 to 255 in RGB).

I'm dealing with it using a magic wand setting of 1 to remove it, but what's going on. Surprised no solution posted here.

Clark

Hello Linehan Photography,

Apologies for the delay in response. Would it be possible for you to check the Hair Area, as this may be the cause of the greyness? To do this go to Hair Controls and select View/Edit Hair area. Check to see if the area selected as hair isn't extended beyond the hair. If the hair area is correct, would it be possible for you to send us a session file exhibiting the problem to support1234@anthropics.com and mark it for Arjun. If the file is too large to send over mail, we'd recommend using the free http://www.dropcanvas.com to send it to us.

Please let us know if this is he case or not and we'll do what we can to help.

Arjun
Anthropics Technology Ltd.