• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can You Adjust Image Size?
I just upgraded to v.10 (thanks by the way)

When I open a photo to begin working on it, in v. 10 the face is so large and pixelated it is hard to place the editing points. The previous version of PP the photo was properly sized.

Is there an adjustment for sizing the photo before beginning the PP work?

Thanks is advance.

Could you post a screen shot to show what you mean? The software always (since very early versions) zooms into the face once you've clicked on the corners of the eyes. If the face is very small in the image then you will be able to see the limit of your camera's resolution. If you've clicked on the wrong points, for instance the inside corners rather than the outside corners, then the software will zoom in too far, as you have told it the face is smaller than it is.

Tony

admin Wrote:Could you post a screen shot to show what you mean?   The software always (since very early versions) zooms into the face once you've clicked on the corners of the eyes.  If the face is very small in the image then you will be able to see the limit of your camera's resolution.  If you've clicked on the wrong points, for instance the inside corners rather than the outside corners, then the software will zoom in too far, as you have told it the face is smaller than it is.

Tony

OK, never mind. It must be the size of my photos.